Musings of a YA author throwing herself into the fray. Join me on the journey ...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

YA Scavenger Hunt is FINALLY Here!

Hi Everyone!

I’m crazy excited to be part of the YA Scavenger Hunt again this Fall.  This time, I’m a member of the GOLD team (the best team, LOL ;) and am hosting the amazing and fabulous Eliza Tilton.  She’s a terrific writer and the exclusive content below has me chomping at the bit to get my hand’s on her  book!



THE YA SCAVENGER HUNT IS NOW CLOSED!  THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED :)







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome giveaway!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Ana! Hope you're enjoying the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating, Tracy! Go Gold!
    Kassiah from Swoony Boys Podcast xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running out of chips and still possessing louis vuitton outlet more than enough dip our hero starts to scoop out the remaining spread with his fingers. "Mmmm http://www.lakesideshopping.com/store1.html. slorp. slurp. tck. tck. slorp. thhhhhhooop." On the TV he cues http://www.artabloom.com/err.html up the trailer for the featured presentation, PIN-DOWN GIRL - which has the alternate title RACKET GIRLS. "Wow," he says to the wall. "That Peaches Page has really big t-ts." Next he watches louis vuitton outlet a clip from PIN-DOWN GIRL that features the abysmal acting of Rita Martinez - who bears a striking resemblance to Gilda Radner. "Damn that replica handbags was way funny," he yells out loud. "I've got to write that down and add it to my repertoire of bad movie lines I incessantly spurt out at the people who come into Megatron Mike's SuperRad hermes outlet Comic, Manga and Anime Emporium. gee, I really wish Mike would hire me. It's been like six years fendi replica since I turned in my application."

    ReplyDelete