Musings of a YA author throwing herself into the fray. Join me on the journey ...

Monday, February 7, 2011

My favorite Superbowl Ad!


I live in a house with four men-- in Texas-- which means that during Football season, control of the TV is yielded completely to the NFL.  Which, most of the time, bugs me as life on the weekends has to revolve around when games are on.  But one game I do enjoy watching every year is the Superbowl because of the fabulous ads.  This year, the guys in my house were thrilled with the Pepsi and Coke ads, but my favorite was a lot more serious.  Maybe because I was born in Detroit, maybe because I'm an Eminem fan, maybe because I like dark and broody stuff. I don't know.  Either way, I think the Chrysler commercial set in the Motor City was phenomenal.   My other favorite was the beaver commercial for Bridgestone.  I'm a sucker for Karma.  

So, what do you think?  What was your favorite ad from the Superbowl this year?

1 comment:

  1. There were some good commercials and a creepy one too........I thought that Doritos one with the guy licking his coworker's finger was just a little creepy! LOL

    I liked the little Darth Vader commercial, thought it was really cute!

    ReplyDelete